Receptionist (Hotel) - Part time - The Botany Bay Hotel, Broadstairs
Pub/Hotel: The Botany Bay Hotel, Broadstairs
Experienced receptionist required
The Botany Bay hotel in Broadstairs has an exciting opportunity for an experienced hotel receptionist to join our busy team on a part time basis.
Part of the Shepherd Neame group of sixty managed houses in London and the South East; the Botany Bay boasts a magnificent cliff top location in Kingsgate and it combines the friendly atmosphere of a local pub and restaurant together with all the comforts of a modern hotel
and event venue.
This front office role will see you working approximately four days per week on shift patterns ranging between 8.00am and 9.00pm, to include some weekends.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Providing a first class level of service at the front line on reception.
- Handling all customer enquiries via the telephone, email and face to face.
- Welcoming guests and checking them in and out of the hotel.
- Processing room reservations into the in-house system.
- Daily room allocation for room reservations and liaison with the housekeeping team.
- Cash handling and daily banking duties.
- Liaising with all other internal department to ensure the reception desk runs smoothly.
- Successful candidates must have proven experience in a hotel reception role.
- First class levels of customer service.
- You must be well presented and professional.
- We need reliable and efficient team members that are able to work in a fast paced and pressurised environment.
- You must be IT literate, conversant in all Microsoft office packages to include Word and Excel.
- Previous knowledge of guest line or Rezlynx would be advantageous to your application.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- Salary is negotiable dependant on experience.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neame in the longer term.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
In order to be considered for this role please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.