Bar staff required – Full time - The Duke of York, Southwark
Pub/Hotel: The Duke of York, Southwark
Dedicated and reliable team members required
The Duke of York is currently looking for full time and permanent bar staff to join our team immediately.
We are a popular and lively pub located in the heart of trendy up and coming Southwark in South London and we operate six days a week and are closed on a Sunday.
We are looking for enthusiastic front of house staff that can share our passion for delivering an excellent level of customer service on the front line together with great food and drink.
- First class customer service skills from any sector.
- Previous bar/restaurant experience is advantageous not essential.
- You must enjoy being on the front line and interacting with customers.
- You need to be flexible with working hours, able to do days, evenings and Saturdays.
- You must be over eighteen in order to serve alcohol.
- You must be reliable, trustworthy and a great team player.
- Immediate starts are available.
- Flexible working hours.
- Sundays off.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neame in the longer term.
Please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.