Commis Chef - Ye Olde Beverlie, Canterbury
Pub/Hotel: Ye Olde Beverlie, Canterbury
Enthusiastic and passionate commis chef required
Ye Olde Beverlie Pub Dining & Ale House in Canterbury are looking for a Commis Chef to join our team.
Set on the outskirts of Canterbury City, we are a popular dining site that uses the freshest most locally sourced ingredients we can. We operate a traditional quality British menu together with a range of superb Mexican dishes and we are passionate about delivering excellent food together with first class levels of service to our customers.
We offer our chefs great training and support, salaries and company benefits, and there may also be the chance for you to join our proven chef’s development programme which will help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
Initially this will be a part time role potentially increasing to full time hours in the longer term, but for the right candidate there may be additional hours available within the business.
- Minimum one year’s experience producing quality food in a busy and fast paced kitchen.
- The desire to be part of a dynamic kitchen team and to learn new culinary skills.
- Passion, enthusiasm and creativity in the kitchen.
- The ability to practice and adhere to strict food hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- You must be able to work as part of a team in an often pressurised environment.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- Pay rate is negotiable dependent on experience.
- Full company training will be provided for the right candidates.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neames Chef Development Programme in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this role please either apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.