Cluster Revenue Executive - Malmaison - Head Office, Birmingham
MALMAISON & HOTEL DU VIN
Two great hotel brands
Malmaison and Hotel du Vin have some crucial beliefs in common – a shared philosophy. We all care deeply about what we do, and we’re determined to get a little better every day. We improve by evolving. Authenticity and sincerity are also behind everything we do. We’re down-to-earthand approachable. And most of all, we enjoy our business. We love to laugh. Beyond this, our two brands are distinctively different, letting our guests choose their hotel experience.
Cluster Revenue Executive:
Working in a Central Dynamic Revenue Team. The Cluster Revenue Executive’s primary function is to optimise revenue of the available rates and room types on a daily basis for a group of Hotels. Demonstrates traits & abilities as follows:
- Tenacious, passionate and competitive. Despises second best, thrives on competition, likes to be in control & eager to learn
- Detailed and Technical (Seeks to understand why, sticks to a task until complete)
- Process driven (likes routine and a structured environment) background
- Comfortable with learning forecast concepts/methodology and inventory control of a constrained product (Airline seats, hotel rooms, Car parks etc.)
- Has a theoretical numerical background or desire/Excel Astute user (basic formulas, macros, database structures, pivot tables)
- Revenue Management Systems (EzRMS, Ideas)
- Technologies & Distribution Tools
- Hotel Systems (Opera, PMS, ORS, OWS)
- Basic knowledge of Global Distribution Systems , Channel Managers, TA Systems
In return you get to work for great brands with like minded people with an award winning benefit package including:
- A range of fabulous flexible benefits to help you outside of work – including health & life insurance.
- A contributory Pension Scheme
- A Childcare scheme providing tax credits on any childcare you may be paying.
- Service Charge (department specific) which will be performance driven
- Free uniform
- Annual People Awards
- Amazing People Engagement and Activity Plan
- Employee assistance scheme to help you navigate through life’s challenges
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Fantastic company discounts including staff rates & Food & Beverage discounts at all of our exciting location
We aim to be a leading global hospitality group that anticipates and exceeds our customers’ evolving expectations through continuous innovation with intuitive service to deliver memorable experiences. We will be the preferred choice for our customers, employees and business partners. Our focus will always be on our guests, and the service they receive from us. Exceptional service with a distinctive personality. Remarkable, yet totally relaxed and approachable.