Events & Groups Coordinator - Hotel du Vin Newcastle
One of europe's leading hotel brands, hotel du vin is gaining a reputation for wholehearted commitment to doing the simple things, brilliantly.
We have always believed in delivering hospitality in a truly special way, therefore we hire people from all walks of life with just one common attribute - a desire to succeed through hard work, loyalty, enthusiasm and respect for their colleagues.
We are growing in size and searching for talented, passionate people. If you are one too then we’d love to hear from you.
The role involves supporting the Hotel Sales and Events function with coordination and administration responsibilities to include group reservations and inventory management.
Events and Groups Co-ordinator:
• You will be required to support the coordination of Sale and Events within the hotel.
• To oversee the hotel reservations & inventory.
• To administer the Hotels Sales & Events diary.
• You will be working alongside revenue to ensure effective management of hotel inventory.
• Work closely with Hotel General Manager, Hotel Sales & Events Manager, Brand Revenue Manager and Central
• To support the Management Team in developing a positive sales culture through our people.
• To collate feedback post event and present weekly to Hotel Management.
• You must be passionate about hospitality and delivering amazing service to our guests.
• Events and Groups Co-ordinator must be organized, an excellent communicator, and hands-on, with excellent attention to detail.
• Experience in a similar quality hotel is beneficial but not necessary, however, service with a smile and personality is a must.
We are offering a competitive salary per annum and an award winning benefit package including -
• Range of flexible benefits including life insurance.
• A contributory pension scheme.
• Childcare scheme.
• Employee assistance scheme.
• 31 days holiday per annum.
• Company discounts including staff rates and major high street discounts.
We also offer award winning training and development programmes for those who would like to take a step up the career ladder. We are a company continually evolving, developing and growing. A company full of opportunities.
Hotel du Vin & Bistro Newcastle is situated on the banks of the River Tyne and commanding outstanding views of Newcastle Quayside and bridges. Moments from Newcastle city centre, this former home of the Tyne Tees Steam Shipping Company has been gloriously converted into 42 timelessly styled bedrooms, trademark bistro, intriguing Laroche tasting room, two stunning private dining rooms, Bubble bar, courtyard for alfresco dining and an outstanding wine cellar. The charismatic city with its many bridges, also offers many new sights, sounds and experiences, you'll be amazed at how much is on offer whatever your tastes. World-class culture, vibrant nightlife, award-winning dining, inspiring heritage, fantastic shopping and acclaimed architecture are linked here, as nowhere else, by the famous Geordie spirit which flows throughout Newcastle Gateshead and is symbolised by Antony Gormley's iconic Angel of the North as it welcomes travellers to the area. A spirit that flows through this stunning hotel in Newcastle.