Spa Therapist - Malmaison Aberdeen
From our iconic buildings to the iconic dishes on our Brasserie menu, we dare to be different from other UK hotels. Our 12 exciting city centre hotels put our guests at the heart of the action, whether they're visiting for business or pleasure.
Malmaison is here to cater for those who demand something different. People who are looking for a stylish stay, daring dining or an impressive events venue. Depending on which Malmaison you choose, you may check in to a converted castle prison, hospital or even a royal mail sorting office. But the difference doesn't stop there. Each location is designed with flair and imagination, with sumptuous accommodation and daring touches around every corner.
And our team's unbridled passion for big events has made Malmaison one of the most popular choices for UK wedding venues.
Malmaison's 12 UK boutique hotels dare to be different.
Malmaison are one of Europe's leading hotel brands gaining a reputation for being at the cutting edge of hospitality today. We have always believed in delivering hospitality in a different way. We select our people from all walks of life but with one common thread, a desire to succeed in life through hard work, loyalty, enthusiasm and respect for their colleagues. We are growing in size and are in the search for the best talented people on the market, if you have these attributes and they are in your heart then we would love to hear from you.
The role involves taking responsibility for delivering treatments and delivering amazing hospitality to our guests.
• You will be required to maintain and develop client relationships and deliver levels of service that consistently exceed the expectations of our guests.
• Spa Therapists must be passionate about spas and delivering amazing hospitality to our guests.
• Experience in a similar quality spa is necessary and knowledge in holistic therapies, aromatherapy and ESPA products is an advantage; along with Jessica and St Tropez. CIDESCO, ITEC or CIBTAC qualifications preferable.
• You must have passion for hospitality and deliver service with a smile.
We are offering a competitive salary per annum /per hour and an award winning benefit package including -
• Range of flexible benefits including life insurance.
• A contributory pension scheme.
• Childcare scheme.
• Employee assistance scheme.
• 31 days holiday per annum.
• Company discounts including staff rates and major high street discounts.
We also offer award winning training and development programmes for those who would like to take a step up the career ladder. We are a company continually evolving, developing and growing. A company full of opportunities.
Dine in style in a whirlwind of tartan in our exclusive Brasserie, which serves British dishes with a fashionable twist, including our classic Malburgers and mouth-watering Black Angus steaks. And because we have a taste for the finer things in life, you can sample a bottle from our extensive wine cellar in our heavenly whisky snug or chic Malbar to toast 'slàinte' with Aberdeen's finest. Our incredible location, sublime food and drink and Scottish hospitality make this one of the finest hotels in Aberdeen, whether you're attending one of our corporate events, hosting a hen or stag do or kicking back in our cutting-edge spa. All of our fantastic facilities are complimented by our dedicated staff, which is on call to make your stay an exceptional one.