Membership Consultant - West Birmingham
I am looking for an enthusiastic, committed individual who is self-motivated and target driven to maximise sales and revenue at club level.
The role objectives
Responsible for delivering planned promotions to achieve daily, weekly and monthly sales plan.
Ensure lead generation is undertaken and results are maximised.
Communicating with members and prospect through outbound calling to gain referrals and increase appointment levels.
Work alongside club staff to develop and promote an environment that motivates members to visit more often and stay in membership longer.
Plan and organise a range of member's activities to enhance the overall members experience and to help reduce attrition.
Complete regular reports on membership numbers including but not limited by daily number of contacts, and number of inductions.
Who is the right person for this role?
Excellent communication skills will be essential to succeeding in this positon; you will be able to communicate effectively at all levels:
* Approaching and touring potential gym members will be a large part of your role and you will need to be able to build rapport easily.
* As we work closely with other organisations, working collaboratively and building successful working relationships across organisational boundaries will be key.
* An open line of communication with your Regional Manager and head office will be required at all times.
The successful candidate will be excellent at motivating themselves to work consistently throughout the month with other team members. Your commitment, determination and resilience will ensure that you have the right mind-set to drive future club sales, retention and member engagement.
Your experience to date should help provide you with the foundations to be successful in your career with us:
* Experience in sales environment is essential.
* Experience in a customer service environment would be desirable.
* Experience in a fitness environment or an active interest in the industry would be desirable, but not essential.
The role holder is required to work 40 hours a week, with some evening hours (Monday - Wednesday). Weekend working maybe required occasionally. The right candidate will find the role, both challenging and exciting; relishing the opportunity to contribute to the future of the business.
What we can offer you:
* On target earnings of £28,000+
* Pension Scheme
* Of course, a free gym membership!
Is this you? Apply now…
Please note due to the volume of applications we receive, we are not always able to respond to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of submitting an application, please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Membership Consultant - West Birmingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly