Assistant manager - Major Refurb - Fickle Mermaid, Chapel En Le Frith
The Fickle Mermaid is scheduled to have a major capex in the next few months to transition into a new brand! This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Assistant Manager to join us on this very exciting journey!
A little about us:
At Marston’s we have been running pubs and brewing our famous beers for over 180 years so we know a thing or two! We offer something for everyone: from the local watering hole to premium pub restaurants our estate is vibrant and varied. We are a growing business constantly on the lookout for new talent to join us and be part of the success story!
A little about The Fickle Mermaid:
Milestone Rotisserie brand
Expecting to trade between £27-£35k per week
Expecting wet/ dry split: 30/70
Expecting to serve 3000 meals per week
A little about you:
You will be a confident communicator with previous supervisory experience who is passionate about high quality customer service. Ideally you will have previous Assistant Manager experience in the Retail or Hospitality Industries. You will be a hands on Assistant Manager who is able to cover every area of the business with the initiative to manage the kitchen if needed! Working closely with the Deputy Manager you’ll support the General Manager in the day to day running of the pub. You are someone who is willing to go that extra mile for our customers and can motivate your colleagues to succeed!
Working for us has its perks!
We like to treat our employees like our family so we offer the best in employee benefits:
- A competitive hourly rate of pay and a reliable hours contract
- Bonus scheme to reward you for all that hard work both on stage and off
- Fun, fast paced, friendly, brand new environment to work in
- Our online discount scheme, Marston’s R£wards, giving you high street and online discounts so you can treat yourself
- 20% discount on Marston’s food and hotels with our Privilege Card at our Marston’s managed houses
- 30% off food and drink while on shift
- Regular incentive schemes to keep you motivated and recognise your hard work
- Childcare vouchers so your little ones are safe and sound
- Our Career Path and development programmes which could see you progress to General Manager level and beyond!