Catering Sales Executive - The Langham, London
7 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
We are currently seeking to recruit a true hospitality professional, with the flair to deliver service at the highest level, in the position of a Catering Sales Executive.
As a Catering Sales Executive you will be working as part of the hotel’s Catering Sales team of three, and your key duties will be connected with handling of enquiries and planning of non-residential conference and events business.
The Langham, London offers a wide range of benefits which include: meals on duty, holidays, free accommodation at other Langham Hotels, Company pension plan, colleague recognition system, learning and development opportunities and many more.
The Langham London, London’s Original Grand Hotel and flagship of the international Langham Hospitality Group comprises 378 luxury bedrooms and suites, the acclaimed Roux at The Landau and Palm Court restaurants, the Artesian Bar, extensive Meeting & Events facilities and Europe’s first Chuan Spa.
The team at the hotel prides itself on creating enchanting encounters for our guests and we’ve been doing so since 1865.The essence of the hotel is captured in our Vision statement: Know our Guests, Build Great Memories.
- previous experience of working in a hotel sales and/or events department
- drive and tenaciousness
- strong customer service skills – ability to build rapport, develop relationships and personalise every interaction
- solid administrative background; ability to organise, prioritise and execute tasks with immaculate attention to detail
- proficient in Microsoft Office computer packages
- knowledge of Hotel operating systems (Opera and Delphi) is a preference
Terms of employment
Apply for Catering Sales Executive - The Langham, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly