HR Co-ordinator - The Langham, London
4 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
We are currently seeking to recruit a true hospitality professional, with the flair to deliver service at the highest level, in the position of a Human Resources Co-ordinator. The key duties connected with this role are as follows:
- To provide initial point of contact for employees regarding queries.
- To maintain and update the HR database system (Source) with employee details, i.e. personal details, salary levels etc.
- To maintain and update KRONOS system – new starters, leavers, any changes to badge numbers, job titles etc.
- To prepare the payroll information (new starters, leavers, contractual changes) and submit those on a monthly basis to the Paymaster according to the payroll cut off deadlines.
- Is involved in recruitment through logging all applications, obtaining and chasing references and sending replies to applicants.
- To complete reference requests for previous employees as required.
- Ensures all office correspondence is dealt with within a week, the majority being handled on a daily basis.
- Ensures all filing is dealt with efficiently.
- Ensures all employees are provided with name badges and Langham pins.
- To prepare full Orientation Packs for all new starters due to attend Hotel Orientation.
- Collects, date stamp and distribute internal and external mail. Post to be collected before noon and post out to be sent before 5pm.
- To control office stock of stationary and places stationary order according to low stock levels.
- To maintain and update employee notice boards on a daily basis or when required.
- Produces the Daily Legend (internal newsletter) on a daily basis.
- Assists in organising staff events including parties and award ceremonies.
- Co-ordinates and chairs the Colleague Community, Sports and Social Committee meetings and assist in organising of events planned by Social Committee.
- Takes minutes for internal meetings if required.
The Langham, London offers a wide range of benefits which include: meals on duty, holidays, free accommodation at Langham, London and other Langham Hotels, pension plan, colleague recognition system, learning and development opportunities and many more.
The Langham London, London’s Original Grand Hotel and flagship of the international Langham Hospitality Group comprises 378 luxury bedrooms and suites, the acclaimed Roux at The Landau and Palm Court restaurants, the Artesian Bar, extensive Meeting & Events facilities and Europe’s first Chuan Spa. The team at the hotel prides itself on creating enchanting encounters for our guests and we’ve been doing so since 1865.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great attention to details
- Good organisation and administrative skills
- Have a warm, welcoming and friendly approach
Terms of employment . Full time
Apply for HR Co-ordinator - The Langham, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly