Chef de Partie - London
Hotel Café Royal offers to takes guests on a sumptuous culinary journey across a multitude of restaurants, bars, cafés and private dining areas. Our talented culinary and pastry team showcase both flair and creativity in combining quality British ingredients with a cosmopolitan mix of International, Italian and French influences. Working within one of London’s newest and modern kitchens featuring all of the latest specialist culinary equipment, our team creates an elegant, yet contemporary theme in keeping with the Café Royal’s history and hallmarks of exceptional quality and style.
We are currently looking for Chef de Parties for our Pastry and Cuisine Kitchens.
The role is a Temporary position to assist in our kitchens in the lead up to Christmas. Candidates must be available to start by the 24th October 2016 and work up until 23rd December 2016.
You will have a natural flair and elegance for service and a passion and enthusiasm for providing an exceptional guest experience and a level of service that is both confident and calm. As a true hospitality professional you will be well versed in kitchen operations and have the finesse to execute the correct order of service with both personality and style.
- Proven experience ideally in the art of Patisserie as a Pastry OR Cuisine Chef de Partie within a luxury hotel or high quality destination restaurant
- Professionally trained as a chef with minimum NVQ Level 2 or 3 qualification or equivalent
- You will be passionate about delivering excellence in service standards enabling you to develop and coach more junior members of the pastry brigade.
- Flexibility to work evening and weekend shifts
- On-duty meal
- Competitive Salary + Service Charge
- Uniform provided and laundered
Ready to join the team?
Please apply by clicking the 'Apply Button'. Please ensure you state whether you would like to work in the Pastry or Cuisine kitchen.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.
Apply for Chef de Partie - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly