Kitchen Assistants - London
Offering exceptional hospitality since 1865, Hotel Café Royal is an iconic London landmark, showcasing a magnificent blend of elegant heritage with chic contemporary edge. This 5 star luxury hotel is a member of the ‘Leading Hotels of the World’ featuring 160 exquisite guestrooms, including 49 suites and 6 signature suites, as well a unique selection of bars, restaurants, event spaces, private members club and the Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre. Prominently gracing it’s presence on Regent Street at Piccadilly Circus; Hotel Café Royal is perfectly positioned within walking distance of London’s finest shopping, attractions and theatres.
As a kitchen Assistant your main responsibilities will include; assisting the chefs with the salad preparation, the replenishment of food, the maintenance of the coffee machines, and maintaining the general cleanliness of the canteen.
You must be able to work the following shift pattern; 7am – 3pm and 3pm-10.30pm and also be flexible to work weekends.
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally gained within a busy and fast paced environment.
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility to work mornings, evenings and weekends.
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards
- Discounted room rates and F&B
Ready to join the team?
Please apply through Caterer by following the 'Apply Now' link below. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.
Apply for Kitchen Assistants - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly