Part Time Chefs - The Blue Ball, Tadworth
PART - TIME CHEFS
As a company we are known to have a reputation as being a fair and flexible employer who look after our team members and have a number of individuals who have worked for the company for a long time.
We like to develop our team members and where possible promote individuals through the business, offering a diverse and rewarding working career.
We are looking for Part – time Experienced and Talented Chefs to join our team throughout our group. As a Part – Time Chef you will be responsible, alongside the kitchen brigade, for the day to day kitchen operation while maintaining a standard of excellence and creating extraordinary dishes.
You will be part of a team of dedicated and experienced professionals and work alongside our Head Chef.
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated Chefs who we anticipate will have worked in a similar role within the catering industry but due to lifestyle changes are now interested in a part time role.
You will be a team player, have excellent communication skills and attention to detail in order to deliver outstanding quality and service.
Other skills that will need to be demonstrated include:
- Exceptional culinary skills
- An excellent command of English
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good level of computer literacy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good training and coaching skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Confident and professional approach.
- Food and Beverage discount across the Whiting and Hammond Group
- 28 days’ paid holiday during each holiday year including Bank holidays Pro Rata
- Company pension scheme
- A competitive basic salary (based on experience) Pro Rata
- Possible accommodation (if required)
- Support in studying for professional qualifications
- Share of tips
- Uniform / Chef whites
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Childcare voucher scheme
- In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Part Time Chefs - Various Locations (Kent & Sussex)
Apply for Part Time Chefs - The Blue Ball, Tadworth
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly