Head Chef - The Blue Ball, Tadworth
Head Chef - The Blue Ball, Tadworth, Surrey
As a company we are known to have a reputation as being a fair employer who look after our team members and have a number of individuals who have worked for the company for a long time.
We like to develop our team members and where possible promote individuals through the business, offering a diverse and rewarding working career.
We are looking for a Head Chef to join our team at The Mark Cross Inn. As a Head Chef you will be responsible for the day to day running of the kitchen operation while setting and maintaining a standard of excellence and creating extraordinary dishes.
You will lead a team of dedicated and experienced professionals and report to the General Manager. As Head Chef you will be also responsible for motivating, developing and training the more junior members of the brigade.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Head Chef who we anticipate will have worked in a similar role within the catering industry.
You will be a team player, have excellent communication skills and attention to detail in order to deliver outstanding quality and service.
Other skills that will need to be demonstrated include:
- Exceptional culinary skills
- An excellent command of English
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good level of computer literacy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good training and coaching skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Confident and professional approach.
- Food and Beverage discount across the Whiting and Hammond Group
- 28 days’ paid holiday during each holiday year including Bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- A competitive basic salary (based on experience)
- Possible accommodation (if required)
- Support in studying for professional qualifications
- Share of tips
- Uniform / Chef whites
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Childcare voucher scheme
- In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Head Chef - The Blue Ball, Tadworth
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly