Assistant Manager - The Mark Cross Inn, Crowborough, East Sussex
19k plus bonus, tips, meals and loyalty scheme.
Whiting and Hammond has an excellent opportunity available for Assistant Managers to join their Management team.
In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for maintaining consistent standards of service and ensuring guest satisfaction while creating a work environment that supports our values. You will contribute to the profitability of the pub through the operation of effective cost controls and stock monitoring.
Assistant Manager Key Responsibilities:
• Assist with the management of all departments within the pub operation, ensuring delivery of exceptional guest service.
• Proactively plan to ensure each department is prepared based on an awareness of business in the pub.
• Ensure all costs are controlled without compromising standards and service delivery.
• Ensure awareness and compliance with all Health & Safety work practices.
• Ensure support of the pub core values at all times.
• Ensure prompt resolution of customer complaints.
The Ideal Assistant Manager for this position:
• Must have previous experience in a similar role and the ability to demonstrate business / industry awareness.
• Must have experience in pubs/restaurants.
• Must be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service.
• Must be standards driven and detail-orientated with the ability to organise and plan ahead.
• Must have the ability to lead, multi-task, and make sound decisions in fast-paced environment.
• Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Apply for Assistant Manager - The Mark Cross Inn, Crowborough, East Sussex
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly