Front of House - Central London
Position: Front of House
Hourly Wage: £10-£12/hr
Cubitt House is an exciting and expanding, family style run business with four highly acclaimed public house and restaurants in prestigious Central London locations, two of which have boutique hotel rooms.
We are currently recruiting for experienced floor staff to join the team at each of our four sites; The Thomas Cubitt, The Alfred Tennyson, The Orange and The Grazing Goat.
As a member of the front of house team you will be responsible for our guests’ unforgettable dining experience.
We are very proud of our high standard of service & quality of offer, both in terms of food and presentation. We are looking for staff who will share our passion, be enthusiastic, work in a team and have fun. Having received the highest accolade of 3 stars from the Sustainable Restaurant Association (SRA) we care greatly about our staff, community & environment.
‘Cubitt House has been listed in the top 4 best hospitality places to work in 2014 through the trade magazine Caterer and Hotelkeeper’
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK FOR CUBITT HOUSE:
- 4 highly acclaimed venues in prestigious central London locations
- Close family style run business
- Become part of a proactive growing company
- Opportunities for career development and progression
- Team environment
- Paid training and regular trips to our suppliers, vineyards, farms, etc.
- Founding member of the SRA (Sustainable Restaurant Association)
- 7 shifts in 5 days
- Daily staff meals and knock off drink
- Discount policy when dining in our restaurants
- The House Collection rewards scheme, which offers health care, cycle to work, child vouchers as well as discounts in our 3000 retailers
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE FROM YOU:
- Excellent English
- 1 year of previous hospitality experience
- Energetic, confident and bubbly personality
- Good communication skills
- A genuine interest in the restaurant industry
- A love of great food and wine
All applicants will require a UK bank account, a NI number and proof of their eligibility to work in the UK
If you decide that we are the right company for you then please submit your CV with a covering letter and photograph.
Apply for Front of House - Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly