3 days left
- Job Type
Fusion Lifestyle is looking for a Level 1 qualified Diving Teacher/ Instructor to coach the next generation of Olympic Stars in Southend. As a Diving Teacher with Fusion Lifestyle you’ll develop, organise and deliver safe, enjoyable, high-quality Diving lessons.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Ensure the efficient and effective operation of sessions, responsible for equipment set up and security, where appropriate.
• Commit to obtaining L2 within 6 months of starting role, or as soon as technically ready
• Work under the supervision of & As directed by a L2 Diving Coach to:
- Deliver planned and agreed warm up / cool down activities within the allocated time
- Give demonstrations
- Observe and provide effective verbal and non-verbal feedback and planned and agreed coaching points within the allocated time
• Coach skill chains and practices for the following dives:
- ASA Level 1 Diving Assistant (Coaching) Qualification
- Current IOS license
- Strong communication skills
- The willingness to develop technically under the supervision of a Level 2
- Ability to work well with all ages
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview.
Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.