Team Leader/Duty Manager
6 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Our Team Leaders are responsible for ensuring each shift goes off without a hitch. As Team Leader you will provide duty management coverage across all aspects of the centre while on shift, jumping in where ever needed while ensuring customers are happy, team members are clearly communicated with and are deployed to the right places. This role really gives you the opportunity to learn all aspects of the business in preparation for your next career step.
We are passionate about delivering the best customer service and getting your community active. Every Fusion team member plays their part, working within a diverse and dynamic team in a fast paced environment.
The successful Team Leader will have:
- First Aid at Work Certificate (training available)
- Supervisory experience in the hospitality or service industry
- Understanding of relevant health and safety legislation
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including the ability to influence and persuade.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
- Good numerical and written skills
If you are looking to start or further your career in leisure, with a growing and dynamic company that makes a positive impact on the community, then we want to hear from you.
The benefits you may enjoy as a Fusion team member include:
- 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
- Gym membership
- Personal mobile phone discount
- Pension Scheme
- Eye test (DSE users)
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay
- And more.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview.
Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.