Group Meetings & Events Sales Agents - Birmingham
Group Meetings & Events Sales Agents - Head Office Birmingham
Malmaison and Hotel du Vin have some crucial beliefs in common – a shared philosophy. We all care deeply about what we do, and we’re determined to get a little better every day. We improve by evolving. Authenticity and sincerity are also behind everything we do. We’re down-to-earth and approachable. And most of all, we enjoy our business. We love to laugh. Beyond this, our two brands are distinctively different, letting our guests choose their hotel experience.
Groups, Meeting & Events Sales Agent
The Groups, Meetings & Events Sales Agent, under the leadership of the Groups, Meetings & Events Manager, is responsible to implement the agreed sales and group quotation process to achieve the optimal conversion of profitable business. The Groups Meetings & Events Sales Agent must represent each Hotel and Brand standards to deliver the ultimate guest reservation experience.
Including but not limited to
- Inbound phone sales
- Strategic price quotation according to the revenue strategy
- Offline email/web enquiry sales
- Live online web sales
- Contracting Process and Follow Up/Chase of outstanding enquiries
- Proactive outbound enquiries
- Handover to Hotel/Central Admin Process
- Feedback on lost/cancelled business to Brand
- Cross-selling of brands to maximise conversion opportunities
- Adherence to BDRC standards in all customer communications
- Liaison with Sales Team to implement sales initiatives
- Input towards developing and growing sales
- Upselling of additional products such as private dining, meeting space etc. to maximise sales revenue
In return you get to work for great brands with like minded people with an award winning benefit package including:
- A range of fabulous flexible benefits to help you outside of work – including health & life insurance.
- A contributory Pension Scheme
- A Childcare scheme providing tax credits on any childcare you may be paying.
- Service Charge (department specific) which will be performance driven
- Free uniform
- Annual People Awards
- Amazing People Engagement and Activity Plan
- Employee assistance scheme to help you navigate through life’s challenges
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Fantastic company discounts including staff rates & Food & Beverage discounts at all of our exciting location
To apply send your cv and cover letter. We aim to be a leading global hospitality group that anticipates and exceeds our customers’ evolving expectations through continuous innovation with intuitive service to deliver memorable experiences. We will be the preferred choice for our customers, employees and business partners. Our focus will always be on our guests, and the service they receive from us. Exceptional service with a distinctive personality. Remarkable, yet totally relaxed and approachable
Apply for Group Meetings & Events Sales Agents - Birmingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly