Bar & Restaurant Staff Required - The Shakespeare, Canterbury
Pub/Hotel: The Shakespeare, Canterbury
Dedicated and reliable team members required
The Shakespeare in Canterbury is looking for full and part time bar and restaurant staff to join our team immediately.
Part of the Shepherd Neame group of 60 managed houses in the London and the South East; the Shakespeare boats a superb central location in historic Canterbury City. We are a popular drinking and dining spot by day offering a wide range of classic, fresh and distinctive dishes then we have a more contemporary feel in the evening with a wide range of music and relaxed but vibrant feel.
We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated team members that will be able to hit the ground running in these very busy fast paced roles.
We have both full and part time permanent posts available, ranging from 15 to 40 hours per week, so please apply online and we will gladly
discuss hours at interview.
- First class customer service skills from any sector.
- Former bar, waiting or hospitality experience is preferred.
- We want bright, enthusiastic team members that are quick to learn and pick up new skills.
- You must be smart and well presented.
- You must be over eighteen in order to serve alcohol.
- You must be a great team player.
- We need hard working, reliable and trustworthy employees.
- Immediate starts are available.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Hourly pay rate is competitive.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neame in the longer term.
In order to be considered please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.