Bar Staff Required - The Crown, Blackheath
Pub/Hotel: The Crown, Blackheath
Dedicated and reliable team members required
The Crown in Blackheath is looking for full and part time bar and restaurant staff to join our team immediately.
Based in the heart of Blackheath, the Crown is a bustling and traditional pub with a new wine bar concept in the upstairs of the building, allowing us to cater for a diverse range of customers.
We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated team members that will be able to hit the ground running in these very busy fast paced roles.
We have both full and part time permanent posts available, ranging from 15 to 40 hours per week, so please apply online and we will gladly discuss hours at interview.
- First class customer service skills from any sector.
- Former experience of working in a bar or restaurant is advantageous, however if you have the right attitude and enthusiasm full training will be provided for the right candidates.
- These roles will see you working a range of shift patterns to include evenings and weekends, so you must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- You must be over eighteen in order to serve alcohol.
- We need employees to join us that are great team players.
- You must be reliable and trustworthy.
- Immediate starts are available.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neame in the longer term.
In order to be considered please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.