Chef - The Botany Bay Hotel, Broadstairs
Pub/Hotel: The Botany Bay Hotel, Broadstairs
Dedicated and passionate chef required
The Botany Bay Hotel in Broadstairs is looking for an experienced chef to join our team on a full time and permanent basis.
We are a busy site that combines the friendly atmosphere of a local pub and restaurant together with all the comforts of a modern hotel. Our two event rooms allow us to cater for large events, so we are a very busy function venue that plays host to high numbers of weddings, parties and sit-down dinners all year round.
We would be pleased to hear from experienced candidates at any level for this role so long as you are dedicated, committed and you love what you do!
In return, we offer great support, training, salaries and company benefits and there may also be chance for you to join our proven chef’s development programme which can help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
- Proven experience in the kitchen producing quality food at any level.
- Good levels and understanding of health & safety regulations.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and busy environment.
- Flexibility in terms of the working hours required of you.
- Salary is competitive and negotiable dependant on experience.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme in the longer term.
Please note that this is a live out role.
Please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us now for an application form.