Bar Staff (Part Time) - Rose & Crown, Blackfriars
5 days left
- Job Type
- Part Time
Pub/Hotel: Rose & Crown, Blackfriars
Dedicated and reliable team members required
Due to business demand, the Rose & Crown in Blackfriars is looking for part time bar staff to join our team immediately.
The pub is closed on a Sunday, so this post will see you working two to three evening shifts a week Monday to Saturday only. This post could suit students looking for a part time role, but you must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
We are looking for enthusiastic front of house staff that can share our passion for delivering an excellent level of customer service on the front line
together with great food and drink.
- First class customer service skills from any sector.
- Former experience of working in a bar or restaurant is advantageous.
- You must be flexible in terms of working hours.
- You must be over eighteen in order to serve alcohol.
- We need employees to join us that are great team players.
- You must be reliable and trustworthy.
- Immediate starts are available.
- Sundays off.
- Flexible working hours – hours can be discussed at interview.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neame in the longer term.
In order to be considered please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.