Kitchen Assistant/Trainee Chef - Mabel's Tavern, London
5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Pub/Hotel: Mabel's Tavern, London
Trainee chef required for busy London pub
Mabels Tavern is looking for a full time Kitchen Assistant / Trainee Chef that is keen to carve out their career with us in the Kitchen.
Located just off the A51 Euston Road, between Kings cross and Euston railways stations, we are a busy London pub with a diverse customer base; we pride ourselves on offering a traditional and quality pub menu together with an excellent level of customer service.
With our full support and training this hands on role will see you working as part of our kitchen team undertaking all duties to include food preparation, cooking, maintaining a clean and hygienic work environment and all portering duties. In the longer term you will learn to take on all other responsibilities within the kitchen and you will progress within our team.
- Experience is preferable although not essential as full training will be provided.
- You will want to work as part of a kitchen team and learn new culinary skills.
- The ability to adhere to food hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and busy environment.
- The ability to work some evening and weekends where required.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- You will be a great team player, reliable and trustworthy.
- Due to the working hours, you must live within an easily commutable distance.
- Negotiable dependant on experience.
- Full company training will be provided.
- An immediate start is available.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neame in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this role, please apply online with your CV now.