Head Chef - New Build - Llanwern Bull - Newport
HEAD CHEF - Llanwern Bull
The role and the ideal candidate
As a talented Head Chef you will be the chief of our engine room. You and your team will be the key ingredient in the success of this business!
As a Generous George Head Chef it is key you are generous…
With your customers – you’ll take pride in knowing that your team are producing great food for customers, and will make sure that presentation and quality are exceptional
With your colleagues – You’ll be outgoing and a confident communicator, responsible for managing and developing the kitchen team and use your high volume experience to ensure they can keep up with the fast pace of the kitchen
With your standards – you’ll be responsible for ensuring that menu items are correctly prepared, cooked and served, that orders are input correctly and that stock is controlled. A sound knowledge of food safety and hygiene is key
Benefits to make you smile
In return for your generosity, hard work and dedication, Generous George offers the following benefits and rewards:
The sensible stuff…
- Competitive hourly salary
- Reliable hours contract
- Bonus scheme rewarding great performance
- Chance to develop your skills through our Chef Development and Deputy Manager Programmes
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Stakeholder pension
- Save as you earn scheme (after a qualifying period)
as well as some great extra perks...
- Long service awards for those that go the distance
- Your birthday off!
- 20% off food and accommodation at participating sites so you can treat your nearest and dearest!
- 30% discount on food and drink while you’re at work
- Get your shop on! We love Marston’s R£wards online discount scheme
You will also need…
High volume experience · A generous spirit · Ability to lead and engage a team · Effective communication skills · To be organised and able to keep calm under pressure · Pride in your work · To drive high standards
Feeling generous? Apply today!