Recreational Assistant - St Johns Wood
We are currently recruiting for two recreation assistance that have a passion for fitness in the gym and in the pool!
Based at a high end educational facility in the heart of St Johns wood this facility is looking for confident candidates that will help learns engage in the sporting facility.
The role has many benefits including high overtime rates, pension schemes and professional development funding. There are also provisions for interest free travel loans and lunch on site in term times provided.
The duties would include:
- Hands on gym instructing
- Supporting learners in the gym with supervision from the sports team
- Supporting sporting teams to write tailor made programmes
- Safeguarding the pool side area to prevent accidents and incidents
- Providing lifeguard supervision of the pool area and first aid when required
- Routine cleaning of pool, gym and changing areas
- Maintaining high levels of member service
- Attending regular staff training to maintain your NPLQ
To be eligible for this role you must be:
- Hold a level 2 or 3 fitness qualification
- NPLQ Qualified ( or STA equivalent) or prepared to undertake the course
- Able to work a variety of shifts including earlies and lates
- In a commutable distance of St Johns Wood
***It is essential for this role that you will have to undertake a DBS (Disclosure and barring services) check and provide full and satisfactory references
We look forward to your application- Due to the high volume in applications, if you haven’t heard from the recruiter within 14 days then please consider that your application may not have been successful.
Apply for Recreational Assistant - St Johns Wood
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly