Kitchen Assistant / Porter - The Royal Albion Hotel, Broadstairs
Pub/Hotel: The Royal Albion Hotel, Broadstairs
Dedicated and reliable porter required
The Royal Albion Hotel in Broadstairs is looking for a full time kitchen assistant / porter to join our team immediately.
Boasting a spectacular seafront location, the Royal Albion combines the friendly atmosphere of a local pub and restaurant together with all the comforts of a modern hotel and we have a busy and dedicated kitchen team on board.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for maintaining a clean, hygienic and tidy kitchen area.
- You will manage the pot wash and plate wash area, processing cutlery through the washers and ensuring adequate clean stock and cutlery for service.
- You will be required to support our team of chefs with basic food preparation ensuring that our customers are served quickly and efficiently.
- Experience is preferable although not essential as full training will be provided.
- You will want to work as part of a kitchen team and learn new culinary skills.
- The ability to adhere to food hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and busy environment.
- Candidates must be in good physical health as you will be on your feet for most of the shift.
- You must be prepared to work in a hot, fast paced and busy Kitchen.
- The ability to work evenings and weekends.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- You will be a great team player, reliable and trustworthy.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Immediate starts are available.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neame in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this role, please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.
- As above