Bar & Restaurant Staff Required- New Flying Horse Inn, Ashford
Pub/Hotel: New Flying Horse Inn, Ashford
Dedicated and reliable front of house team members required
Due to business demand the New Flying Horse in Wye is looking for full and part time bar & restaurant staff to join our team immediately.
We are a busy pub, restaurant and hotel located on the outskirts of Ashford and we need enthusiastic team members that can share our
passion for delivering an excellent level of customer service out on the front line, together with great food and drink.
We are looking for flexible staff that can work either full or part time hours ranging from 20-50 hours per week covering breakfast, lunch and evening shifts. We will gladly discuss hours and your requirements at interview.
- Former experience in bar, restaurant or the hospitality sector.
- First class customer service skills.
- You must be flexible in terms of working hours.
- You must be over eighteen in order to serve alcohol.
- You will be a great team player.
- You will be hard working, reliable and trustworthy.
- Due to our location, you must have your own transport.
- Immediate starts are available.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Hourly pay rate is competitive.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels (full time roles only).
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neame in the longer term.
In order to be considered please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.
- As above