Bar staff required - White Horse & Bower, London
Pub/Hotel: White Horse & Bower, London
Dedicated and reliable team members required for busy London pub
The White Horse & Bower is looking for both full and part time bar staff to join our team immediately.
Set close to the houses of parliament and described by its diverse customer base as ‘the local in the middle of the city’, we play host to a very diverse customer base to include including media, political and business clientele.
Now open on Saturdays and with BT sports installed, we are looking for outgoing and charismatic staff that will deliver an outstanding level of customer service on the front line, helping us to drive our already thriving business forward.
We have a range of full and part time permanent roles available, hours varying from 15 to 30 per week, so we will gladly discuss hours and your requirements at interview.
- Former bar, restaurant or hospitality experience is advantageous, but full training will be provided.
- First class customer service skills from any sector.
- We are looking for hard working and dedicated staff that enjoy interacting with customers.
- You must be over eighteen in order to serve alcohol.
- You must be hard working, reliable and trustworthy.
- Immediate starts are available.
- Full & part time hours available.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
Please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.
- As above