Seasonal Bar & Restaurant staff required - The Minnis Bay Bar & Brasserie, Birchington
Pub/Hotel: The Minnis Bay Bar & Brasserie, Birchington
Seasonal staff required for busy beachfront pub and restaurant
The Minnis Bay Bar & Brasserie is looking for seasonal bar & waiting staff to join us during the busy summer season. We are looking for staff that are available immediatley and who can work part time hours to include evenings, weekends and bank holidays up until October 2016.
With an enviable beach front location in Birchington, we are a buy pub and restaurant that offers excellent quality British cuisine and first class levels of customer service. We are looking for enthusiastic front of house staff that can share our passion for delivering an excellent level of customer service on the front line together with great food and drink.
- First class customer service skills from any sector.
- Former Bar, Restaurant or Hospitality experience is advantageous, not essential.
- You must be flexible in terms of working hours.
- You must be over eighteen in order to serve alcohol.
- You will be hard working, reliable and trustworthy.
- Immediate starts are available.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Hourly pay rate is competitive.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
In order to be considered for these roles please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.
- As above