Cook - The Bricklayers Arms, Bromley
Pub/Hotel: The Bricklayers Arms, Bromley
Dedicated and reliable cook required for busy pub in Bromley
The Bricklayers Arms is a traditional and popular pub within easy reach of the main town centre in Bromley. Due to business demand we are looking for a part time cook or aspiring commis chef to join our busy kitchen immediately.
This hands on and fast paced role will see you working as part of a team of four undertaking all duties within the kitchen to include food preparation, cooking, portering duties and the closing down of the kitchen.
- Experience is preferable although not essential as full training will be provided.
- You will want to work as part of a kitchen team and learn new culinary skills.
- Creativity and flair in the kitchen.
- The ability to adhere to food hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and busy environment.
- The ability to work some evening and weekends where required.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- You will be a great team player.
- You must be reliable and trustworthy.
- Only local candidates will be considered due to part time hours.
- Full company training will be provided.
- An immediate start is available.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neame in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this role, please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.
- As above