Food & Beverage Manager - Keynsham
1 day left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Food & Beverage Manager - Keynsham
Aquaterra is seeking a professional Food and Beverage/Duty Manager to manage day to day operations at the Somerdale Pavilion in Keynsham.
The successful candidate will have supervisory experience, be able to manage processes, organise and run events and manage a team of staff.
Working with the catering team, the overall objective will be to maximize sales and revenue through service excellence and customer satisfaction. In addition the post holder will be expected to direct the department, create future business opportunities and develop an overall F&B strategy.
Salary: £ negotiable
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- In conjunction with the chef, create exceptional menus that meet the requirements of a diverse membership and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customer needs and respond to their concerns
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report to management regarding sales results and productivity
- Proven food and beverage management experience across both bar and catering outlets
- Ability to organise and run social and formal events
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (e.g. MS Office, POS software)
- Ability to resolve problems efficiently and an eye for fine detail
- Ability to manage personnel and to delegate tasks accordingly
- Communication and leadership skills
- A good working knowledge of current food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability and meet financial targets
- Guest oriented and service minded with the confidence to bring fresh ideas to the service
- A relevant professional qualification
- Must be able to work flexible hours and to a rota system aligned to the needs of the business
The successful candidate will manage Club bar and catering services to a high standard and run the department efficiently and profitably. In addition he/she will support the Duty Management function by overseeing daily operations where required.
The F&B Manager will:
1. Implement and follow processes and policies to ensure that the kitchen, restaurant areas, and bars are opened and closed and fully operational during business hours.
2. Work in conjunction with the Head Chef, order supplies, manage inventory and establish relationships with suppliers ensuring the business receives competitive terms.
3. Assist with menu planning and monitor food quality and presentation. Ensure waste is minimized and properly recorded.
4. Manage a team of staff that work both the bar and catering operations, ensuring that rotas are organised to give effective staff cover with trained competent individuals. Provide leadership and guidance to all team members and create a service ethic within the team.
5. Maintain all liquor regulations so that the bar is fully compliant with current legislation.
6. Manage food hygiene, and all health and safety issues in accordance with legal requirements. Ensure kitchen and eating areas are organized and maintain a high level of cleanliness.
7. Ensure proper cash management controls are followed, as per company policy.
8. Prepare reports as required for the management team.
9. Support the general Duty Management role by running the daily shift where required
10. Carry out other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager
Apply for Food & Beverage Manager - Keynsham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly