Club Manager - Macclesfield, Cheshire
Club Manager – Macclesfield, Cheshire
Are you Sales Manager looking for your next challenge, or are you an experienced Sales Advisor looking for your next step up the career ladder?
Can you directly manage and motivate your sales team to over achieve their targets?
Are you excited at the thought of launching a brand new club?
Do you want to share our passion and fuel our growth by becoming the Club Manager of the latest Anytime Fitness gym in the UK?
If so, Anytime Fitness Macclesfield welcomes you!
Who We Are
WE ARE UNIQUE - Anytime Fitness is the world’s largest 24hr gym chain with over 3000 sites worldwide.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated Club Manager with a passion for helping others improve their lives through health and fitness at our exciting new site opening in Macclesfield, Cheshire in December 2016. With the latest equipment and technology and a fantastic location, it is a wonderful opportunity to be a part of the newest premier gym and fitness facility in the Macclesfield area.
The Club Manager Role
You will be an ambassador for Anytime Fitness and will be responsible for the general running of all aspects of the club with a specific emphasis on managing the sales team including the successful running of the pre-sales of new memberships, ongoing management of the sales of new memberships and the retention of existing members. The role will also involve managing the sales outreach and passionately promoting the club within the local community to generate brand awareness.
What we’re Looking For
The perfect applicant will have a proven track record in high volume sales and a passion for health and fitness. Most importantly they will need to be a great representative of the Anytime Fitness brand.
If you can meet the following criteria then we would like to meet you:
- You will have a proven track record of managing people within a high quality sales or service environment. Ideally from the Health/Leisure Industry, but experience from any commercial sector will also be considered.
- A high-energy self-starter with a great personality.
- Naturally sales-focused and target driven with a desire to over achieve.
- Approachable and personable with a sense of fun!
- Have a friendly, outgoing personality and genuinely care about helping others to ensure all members and prospects have a rewarding and enjoyable experience at the club.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills are essential. You will have the ability to drive the superb culture within our clubs and exhibit it out in the local area to your staff, current and prospective members!
- You will be organised, punctual and lead from the front!
- You will enjoy working both within and outside the club environment, seeking opportunities to network, market and promote the club within the local community.
What we can Offer
- Competitive salary (up to £23k basic for the right candidate)
- Opportunity to earn up to £30k OTE (including bonus)
- Free gym membership
- Continuing professional and career development, training and support
- Opportunity to be a part of the world’s largest 24/7 gym chain
- Exiting opportunity to launch a brand new gym in the local area
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ and attach you CV and covering letter. We look forward to hearing from you!