Room Attendant - London
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
We are currently recruiting for a Room Attendant (Hotel Cleaner) to join our busy and highly successful team.
Your main responsibility as a Room Attendant (Hotel Cleaner) is to take direction from the Floor Housekeepers and the Head Housekeeper to deliver cleanliness to the correct standards whilst remembering the finest details throughout the hotel. Firmdale Hotels is best known for the stylish décor, vibrant colours, and exquisite rooms which are individually designed with unique furniture and colour schemes, all within a 5* luxury setting.
- Clean and maintain guest rooms, public areas and back of house areas to our 5* standards
- Work at an efficient pace to ensure guests rooms are completed prior to their arrival
- Communicate with the management team when rooms are completed
- Maintain strict health and safety standards
- Liaise with the linen porters regarding the linen and equipment is needed in the pantry
- Report any maintenance issues
- React to any guest requests
- Previous experience as a Room Attendant, Hotel Cleaner or Cleaner
- Superb attention to detail
- Flexibility with hours
- A good approach to teamwork
- The ability to work well under pressure and in a busy environment
As a Room Attendant (Hotel Cleaner) you will be working 40 hours per week working, 5 shifts on a flexible rota, where some weekends will be required.
To apply for the role of Room Attendant (Hotel Cleaner):
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.
Why Firmdale Hotels?
Firmdale Hotels is an award winning hotel group with 8 luxury boutique hotels in London and 1 in New York. We have won the Queens Award for Excellence three times and the Soho Hotel has won The Cateys Award for Hotel of the Year.
Quality is what we are all about at Firmdale and that’s from our individually designed bedrooms containing original pieces of artwork to the Egyptian cotton linen used in the restaurant. We believe that the customer truly comes first and that if we get the minor detail right then everything else will follow.
Our culture suits down to earth, genuinely friendly, ambitious and hardworking people. If you want to be noticed and recognised for your individual contribution then this is the company for you.
Due to the large number of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. Your CV will be considered over the next 5 working days. If you do not hear from us by this time, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Room Attendant - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly