Experienced Chef - The Anchor, Colchester
2 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Pub/Hotel: The Anchor, Colchester
Dedicated and reliable chef required for busy riverside Pub & Restaurant
The Anchor, Rowhedge is looking for an experienced Chef to join our team on a full time and permanent basis.
Located in Rowhedge, the Anchor combines the friendly atmosphere of a local village pub and restaurant in a unique riverside setting.
We would be pleased to hear from candidates up to Sous Chef for this role as we have the ability to support and develop our chefs, please apply
online for more information.
- Proven experience in the kitchen producing quality food.
- Creativity and flair in the kitchen.
- Good levels and understanding of health & safety regulations.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
- To be able to work on own initiative in the absence of the Head Chef.
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and busy environment.
- Flexibility in terms of the working hours required of you and to be able to provide holiday cover.
- Salary is competitive and negotiable dependant on your level of experience.
- This is a full time and permanent role.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
Please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for a chat.
- As above