Commis Chef - The Albion Taverna, Faversham
Pub/Hotel: The Albion Taverna, Faversham
Commis chef required for busy Mexican restaurant in Faversham
Due to business demand, the Albion Taverna in, Faversham is looking for a Commis Chef to join our team on a full time and permanent basis.
Set in a beautiful waterside location next to Faversham Creek, we are a very busy pub and Mexican restaurant that pride ourselves on delivering an excellent level of customer service on the front line, together with great food and drink.
We offer our chefs great training and support, salaries and company benefits together with the potential to join our proven chef’s development programme which will help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
- Minimum one year’s experience producing quality food in a busy and fast paced kitchen.
- The desire to be part of a dynamic kitchen team and to learn new culinary skills.
- Passion, enthusiasm and creativity in the kitchen.
- The ability to practice and adhere to strict food hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- You must be able to work as part of a team in an often pressurised environment.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- Pay rate is negotiable dependent on experience.
- An immediate start is available.
- Full company training will be provided for the right candidates.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neames Chef Development Programme in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this role please either apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.
- As above