Food & Beverage Assistant - Langshott Manor, Surrey
Food and beverage service for a range of guests and requirements make this an ideal role for those seeking a flexible rota. Rotas will depend on the functions that are taking place that week, daytimes, evenings, weekends, mornings available. The number of hours per week can vary to suit your needs. Ideal for students and those seeking additional income on a flexible basis.
- Setting up banqueting and conference rooms in preparation for the guests event
- Serving canapes and drinks (tray service)
- Food service for banquets and weddings, both plated and buffet service
- Service of conference lunches and refreshments
- Clearing down the function room at the end of the function
- Smart appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and tidy work methods
- Ability to work flexible shifts
Salary & Benefits
Up to £7.20+ hol pay
Hourly rate includes an additional enhancement for holiday pay. Holiday pay is linked to the number of hours you work each month. Ability to pick and choose number of hours worked each week subject to the functions and events taking place each week.