Linen Porter - Hotel du Vin, Birmingham
One of europe's leading hotel brands, hotel du vin is gaining a reputation for wholehearted commitment to doing the simple things, brilliantly.
We have always believed in delivering hospitality in a truly special way, therefore we hire people from all walks of life with just one common attribute - a desire to succeed through hard work, loyalty, enthusiasm and respect for their colleagues.
We are growing in size and searching for talented, passionate people. If you are one too then we’d love to hear from you.
The role involves taking responsibility for ensuring that the linen is delivered to and collected from the rooms quickly and efficiently.
• You will be required to assist the room attendants to style the rooms with an eye for detail and a passion for cleaning.
• You will be expected to work in a team to ensure the rooms are ready on time, styled to our standards and greeting our guests with a smile and welcome as they pass on the corridors.
• Linen Porter must be passionate about hospitality and delivering amazing service to our guests.
• Experience in a similar quality hotel is beneficial but not necessary, however, service with a smile and personality is a must.
We are offering a competitive salary per annum/ per hour and an award winning benefit package including -
• Range of flexible benefits including life insurance.
• A contributory pension scheme.
• Childcare scheme.
• Employee assistance scheme.
• 31 days holiday per annum.
• Company discounts including staff rates and major high street discounts.
We also offer award winning training and development programmes for those who would like to take a step up the career ladder. We are a company continually evolving, developing and growing. A company full of opportunities.
Step into the welcoming open-air courtyard at the heart of our Birmingham hotel, with its retractable roof and sculptures for a wonderfully lazy al fresco lunch. Enjoy an aperitif or unwind with a nightcap in the deep sofas of the ornate Bubble Lounge Bar. Dine in the candle-lit splendour of our trademark Bistro, serving French classics with a distinctly British twist. Explore our extensive wine and Champagne list: with over 40 to choose from, there's always a fizz to match your mood. Head underground to the vaulted Pub du Vin and join the locals for great ales and good honest grub - done du Vin-style, of course. Keep things private (for work or play) in one of four stunning and unique function rooms. Pick up the pace in our fitness club, or wind down in the spa with a sauna, steam or indulgent treatment, then hit the hay in one of 66 bedrooms and suites to discover comfy custom made beds, crisp white Egyptian bed linen, huge fluffy towels, monsoon-like showers and oversized scroll -top baths. As a local might say, it's 'bostin'.