Receptionist - Wentworth Club
Wentworth Club is one of the world’s finest private members’ golf and country clubs, and is famous for its Championship golf, three outstanding courses, and a Tennis & Health Club that sets the standard in its class.
We are currently undergoing a multi-million refurbishment and we are looking for a Receptionist to join our team during this exciting time. As Receptionist you will be responsible for providing a first class reception service whilst anticipating and acting upon member requests.
- Responsible for ensuring the efficient and smooth operation of reception.
- Creating a professional and friendly first impression and ensure all customers are greeted in a professional, friendly & courteous manner.
- Providing a high level of service in accordance with the SOP Manual.
- Ensuring they are fully conversant with the facilities and services offered by the Club and to up-sell this to the guest at every opportunity.
- Ensuring all charges are correctly posted to the members accounts following the standard operating procedures.
- Actively developping a positive relationship between the reception and all other teams within the Club to ensure that our services are seamless.
- Responsible for the cleanliness & tidiness of the Reception area, so that all visitors enjoy a well-presented, professional and hygienic environment.
- Ability to work in a 24/7 operation on a shift basis.
- £18,000 per annum plus a fantastic benefits package
- Subsidised accommodation offered, within walking distance of the club
- 20 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Use of Club Facilities including Gym, Golf Courses, Indoor pool and much more
- Uniform provided
- Meals on duty
- Internal progression and development
- Must have 1 + years' experience in a Customer Service position, within hopsitality is desirable
- Ability to work well within a team as well as independently
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- To have the passion to deliver a 5-star customer service
- To be proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- To be confident handling enquiries in person, over the phone and via email
- To have a confident and pleasant personality with a positive, can-do attitude
- To be flexible with a willingness to learn and develop oneself
If you would like to be part of our fun and friendly team here at Wentworth Club, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Receptionist - Wentworth Club
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly