Sous / second Chef required - The Conningbrook Hotel, Ashford
Pub/Hotel: The Conningbrook Hotel, Ashford
Dedicated and experienced chef required for busy pub & hotel in Ashford
Due to business demand, the Conningbrook Hotel is looking for an experienced Sous Chef to join our team on a full time and permanent basis. Located in Ashford, the Conningbrook combines the friendly atmosphere of a local pub and restaurant together with all the comforts of a modern hotel and function venue.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced sous chef that is ready for a new challenge within our business as we offer great training and support, salaries and company benefits. Longer term there may also be the chance for you to join our proven chef’s development programme which can help you achieve your future career potential.
- Proven experience at Sous or Senior Sous Chef level.
- The ability to run the kitchen and a lead a small team in the absence of the Head Chef.
- Previous experience of stock ordering, rotation and management.
- Excellent levels of health and safety.
- Passion, enthusiasm and creativity in the kitchen.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- Salary is competitive and negotiable dependant on experience.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme in the longer term.
Please note that this is a live out role.
In order to be considered for this post please either apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.
- As above