Experienced Chef required - The Conningbrook Hotel, Ashford
4 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Pub/Hotel: The Conningbrook Hotel, Ashford
Experienced chef required for busy hotel in Ashford
Due to business demand, the Conningbrook Hotel is looking for an experienced Chef to join our team on a full time and permanent basis.
Located in Ashford, the Conningbrook combines the friendly atmosphere of a local pub and restaurant together with all the comforts of a modern hotel and function venue.
We would be pleased to hear from candidates up to Sous Chef for this role as we have the ability to support and develop our chefs using our proven in-house chef’s development programme, please apply online for more information.
- Proven experience in the kitchen producing quality food at any level.
- Creativity and flair in the kitchen.
- Good levels and understanding of health & safety regulations.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and busy environment.
- Flexibility in terms of the working hours required of you.
- Salary is competitive and negotiable dependant on your level of experience.
- This is a full time and permanent role.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- Great potential for career development with our chef’s development programme in the longer term.
Please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us now for an application form.
- As above