Bar staff required – Full and part time - The George, Soho
Pub/Hotel: The George, Soho
Dedicated and reliable team members required for busy pub in Soho
Due to business demand, the George in Soho is looking for both full and part time bar staff to join our team immediately.
Set in a fast paced, bustling and lively area and dubbed Sohos ‘Local’, the George is part of the Shepherd Neame group of sixty managed pubs, restaurant and hotels in London and the South East. We are a hugely busy pub that plays host a wide range of customers to include Soho residents, workers from the media and theatres, music lovers and party and event guests celebrating in our new function room.
We are looking for enthusiastic and committed front of house staff that can share our passion for delivering an excellent level of customer service on the front line together with great food and drink.
We have full and part time permanent roles available, from 15 to 50 hours per week as required, so please apply online and we will gladly discuss hours at interview.
- First class customer service skills from any sector.
- Former bar, waiting or hospitality experience if preferred, however full training will be provided.
- We need bright, enthusiastic and friendly team members that enjoy being out on the front line.
- You must be smart and well presented.
- You must be over eighteen in order to serve alcohol.
- You must have great English speaking and communications skills.
- You must be a great team player.
- We need hard working, reliable and trustworthy employees.
- Immediate starts are available.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Hourly pay rate is competitive.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neame in the longer term.
In order to be considered please apply online now with your CV.
- As above