Chef required 20 hours per week - Rose & Crown, Blackfriars
4 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Pub/Hotel: Rose & Crown, Blackfriars
Dedicated and reliable chef required for busy pub kitchen
The Rose & Crown in Blackfriars is currently looking for a part time and experienced chef to join our kitchen team immediately.
Located in Paris Garden, we are a busy pub that is known for our great quality food, wide choice of traditional cask ales, lagers and wines and our popular grassy beer garden which gets packed during the summer months.
We are looking for a confident and hands on chef that will undertake our day to day cooking but who can also oversee the smooth running of our kitchen in the absence of the lead chef. We only serve food midweek at the Rose & Crown so this post will see you working approximately 20-25 hours per week, Monday to Friday only between 12.00 and 21.00.
- Proven experience in the kitchen producing quality food.
- Creativity and flair in the kitchen.
- Good levels and understanding of health & safety regulations.
- Experience of stock ordering, management and rotation.
- You must be hands on and flexible in terms of the duties required of you.
- Flexibility in terms of the working hours required of you.
- Hourly pay rate is in the region of £7.50-£8.00 per hour DOE.
- This is a permanent role.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- Great potential for career development with our chef’s development programme in the longer term.
Please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.
- As above