Bar & Restaurant staff - Full and part time hours available - The Albion Taverna, Faversham
Pub/Hotel: The Albion Taverna, Faversham
Enthusiastic staff required for busy creek side pub & restaurant
The Albion Taverna in Faversham is looking for full and part time bar & restaurant staff to join our team immediately.
Set in a beautiful waterside location next to Faversham Creek, we are a very busy pub and Mexican restaurant that pride ourselves on delivering an excellent level of customer service on the front line, together with great food and drink.
We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated team members that will be able to hit the ground running in these very busy fast paced roles.
We have both full and part time permanent posts available ranging from 15 to 40 hours per week, so please apply online and we will gladly discuss hours at interview.
- First class customer service skills from any sector.
- Former bar, waiting or hospitality experience is preferred.
- We want bright, enthusiastic team members that are quick to learn and pick up new skills.
- You must be smart and well presented.
- You must be over eighteen in order to serve alcohol.
- You must be a great team player.
- We need hard working, reliable and trustworthy employees.
- Immediate starts are available.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Hourly pay rate is competitive.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neame in the longer term.
In order to be considered please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.
- As above