Maintenance Manager - Hotel du Vin Bristol
One of europe's leading hotel brands, hotel du vin is gaining a reputation for wholehearted commitment to doing the simple things, brilliantly.
We have always believed in delivering hospitality in a truly special way, therefore we hire people from all walks of life with just one common attribute - a desire to succeed through hard work, loyalty, enthusiasm and respect for their colleagues.
We are growing in size and searching for talented, passionate people. If you are one too then we’d love to hear from you.
The role involves taking responsibility for the general maintenance of the property and the management of the maintenance team to ensure that jobs are completed efficiently to ensure that the guest expectations are met during their stay.
• You will be required to allocate responsibilities to the team, complete the daily job list and preventative maintenance schedules with an eye for detail and a passion for fixing things!
• You must meet time deadlines, liaise with contractors and take responsibility for health and safety.
• You will be passionate about hospitality.
• You must be organised, an excellent communicator, and a hands-on manager who has excellent attention to detail.
• Experience of working in a maintenance department of a similar quality hotel is required and knowledge of electrics and health and safety are beneficial.
• Maintenance Managers must have passion for hospitality and deliver service with a smile.
We are offering a competitive salary per annum and an award winning benefit package including -
• Range of flexible benefits including life insurance.
• A contributory pension scheme.
• Childcare scheme.
• Employee assistance scheme.
• 31 days holiday per annum.
• Company discounts including staff rates and major high street discounts.
We also offer award winning training and development programmes for those who would like to take a step up the career ladder. We are a company continually evolving, developing and growing. A company full of opportunities.
Nestling in the heart of the old city, close to the rejuvenated waterfront, the shopping hub of Cabot Circus, Christmas Steps, Park Street and the charming Clifton village, our Bristol hotel is the perfect setting for work or pleasure. Ideal for enjoying a weekday business brunch, leisurely lunch, dinner or afternoon tea, luxurious weekend break or indulgent city retreat or celebrating a wedding, family gathering or private event. Loaf in a leather armchair in the cosy Sugar Bar, and discover rums from around the world. Beckon our expert Sommelier over to help you choose from our extensive list. Relax in the elegant yet informal ambience of our trademark Bistro, as talented Chefs create freshly prepared, locally sourced French classics, served with a British twist. Or dine al fresco in our secluded flagstone courtyard, before a relaxing nightcap. Then melt your cares away with a deep bath in your elegant bathroom, before flopping onto Egyptian cotton bed linen in one of 40 exquisite bedrooms