Commis Chef - The Limes, Faversham
Pub/Hotel: The Limes, Faversham
Dedicated and passionate chef required for busy high street pub & dining house
The Limes in Preston Street, Faversham is looking for a Commis Chef to join our team on a full time and permanent basis.
We are a recently refurbished pub and dining house at the top end of Faversham town that has revamped our menu, we now offer a tantalizing array of British dishes as well as our tried and tested classics using the freshest most locally sourced ingredients we can. We pride ourselves on offering our customers a specially selected collection of wines and ales together with a first class level of customer service on the front line.
We offer our chefs great training and support, salaries and company benefits together with the potential to join our proven chef’s development programme which will help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
- Minimum one year’s experience producing quality food in a busy and fast paced kitchen.
- The desire to be part of a dynamic kitchen team and to learn new culinary skills.
- Passion, enthusiasm and creativity in the kitchen.
- The ability to practice and adhere to strict food hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- You must be able to work as part of a team in an often pressurised environment.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- Pay rate is negotiable dependent on experience.
- Full company training will be provided for the right candidates.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neames Chef Development Programme in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this role please either apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.