Bar Staff - Freemasons Arms, Covent Garden
Pub/Hotel: The Freemasons Arms, Covent Garden
Part time 20 hours per week
Dedicated and reliable team members required
Due to business demand, the Freemasons Arms in Covent Garden is looking for part time bar and restaurant staff to join our team immediately.
Located just minutes from the main Covent Garden tube station, we are a large and busy pub and restaurant that is recognised locally for our good quality pub food and wide choice of traditional cask ales, distinctive international lagers and wines. Our two large upstairs event rooms also mean that we are able to play regular host to masonry events, groups, weddings and business meetings.
We are looking for enthusiastic front of house staff that can share our passion for delivering an excellent level of customer service on the front line together with great food and drink.
These roles will see you working approximately 20 hours per week to include evenings and weekends, we will gladly discuss hours at interview.
- First class customer service skills from any sector
- Former bar, waiting or hospitality experience if preferred, however full training will be provided
- We need bright, enthusiastic and friendly team members that enjoy being out on the front line
- You must be smart and well presented
- You must be over eighteen in order to serve alcohol
- You must be a great team player
- We need hard working, reliable and trustworthy employees
- Immediate starts are available
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Full company training will be provided
- Hourly pay rate is competitive
- Staff uniform is provided
- Paid holiday allowance
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neame in the longer term
In order to be considered please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.