Recreation Assistants - Brighton
freedomleisure, the largest provider of community leisure in the South East, are looking for exceptional people to join the team. We need dedicated employees to deliver a great service to our customers.
Across Brighton Sites
Hours: Various hours per week available
Salary: £5.13 - £7.20 per hour (depending on age & experience)
We are looking for full and part time Recreation Assistants to join our friendly and professional freedom leisure teams in Brighton. You will supervise and assist the leisure centre members including the Pool area and be responsible for:
- Making sure the Pool users are safe at all times
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene throughout the centre
- Setting up and taking down of equipment for classes and events
- Dealing with customer queries, comments and complaints
- Ensuring the highest level of Customer Service at all times
An NPLQ and First Aid at Work certificate would be desirable but not essential as training can be given. It is essential that you have excellent Customer Service skills, ideally gained within a leisure or poolside environment. Most importantly you will have high standards of work and be able to work with minimum supervision.