Sous / Second Chef - The Limes, Faversham
Pub/Hotel: The Limes, Faversham
Experienced chef required for busy town centre pub & restaurant
Due to business demand, the Limes in Preston Street, Faversham is looking for a Sous Chef to join our team on a full time and permanent basis.
We are a recently refurbished pub and dining house at the top end of Faversham town that has revamped our menu so we now offer a tantalizing array of British dishes as well as our tried and tested classics using the freshest most locally sourced ingredients we can. We pride ourselves on offering our customers a specially selected collection of wines and ales together with a first class level of customer service on the front line.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced sous chef that is ready for a new challenge within our business as we offer great training and support, salaries and company benefits. Longer term there may also be the chance for you to join our proven chef’s development programme which can help you achieve your future career potential.
- Proven experience at Sous or Senior Sous Chef level.
- The ability to run the kitchen and a lead a small team in the absence of the Head Chef.
- Previous experience of stock ordering, rotation and management.
- Excellent levels of health and safety.
- Passion, enthusiasm and creativity in the kitchen.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- Salary is competitive and negotiable dependant on experience.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme in the longer term.
Please note that this is a live out role.
In order to be considered for this post please either apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.
- As above