Barista Required - The Marine Hotel, Whitstable
Pub/Hotel: The Marine Hotel, Whitstable
Experienced Barista required for busy seafront hotel in Whitstable
The Marine hotel in Whitstable is looking for an experienced Barista with first class customer service skills to join our team.
- This role will see you delivering the perfect cup of coffee together with a great range of other hot drinks, pastries, cakes and snacks to our customers.
- Providing a first class level of customer service on the front line.
- Maintaining good levels of cleanliness during busy periods.
- Managing stock levels and availability, replenishing displays and fridges and rotating stock where necessary.
- You will be hard working, reliable and trustworthy.
- You will be a great team player.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- You must be able to accomodate early start times.
- First class customer service skills.
- You must have proven experience and have formerly trained as a Barista in a similar role.
- Hourly pay rate is negotiable dependent on your experience.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neame in the longer term.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received; only successful applicants will be contacted.
In order to be considered for these roles please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.
- As above